Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Park Ridge Office
Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our professional relationship with you. During your first visit, we strive to obtain important background information, such as your medical and dental histories, perform a detailed examination to assess your current dental condition and allow you time to get to know Dr. Hogan and your hygienist. To understand what to expect at your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You will find background information about our dedicated staff, first visit procedures and all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment and insurance policies and more. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
SPECIAL NOTE: IF YOU HAVE A HEART MURMUR, ARTIFICIAL HEART VALVES OR HAVE ARTIFICIAL JOINT IMPLANTS, PLEASE NOTIFY THE OFFICE IN ADVANCE TO SPEAK WITH DR. HOGAN REGARDING PRE-MEDICATION PROTOCOLS.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Authorization for the Release of Dental Records
- HIPPA Consent
- Registration & History Forms
- ADA Patient Screening Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
- Local Landmarks: One-half block north of St. Paul of the Cross Church
- Building Information: Disabled Parking in Front Drive, FREE PARKING IN REAR LOT
- Public Transportation: Two blocks East of the Park Ridge Metra Northwest Line Station;
One Block North of CTA Route #68 Northwest Highway and steps
From Pace Bus Route #290 Touhy Avenue Stop at Washington.